Join the hundreds of families who save time and money, cut food waste and enjoy delicious dinners without drama
Each month you’ll get:
Four weekly meal plans and shopping lists
A booklet with exclusive recipes for 20 meals to try each month
A quick-to-watch video
Sign up today
Monthly payment of £20 per month. You can cancel at any time.
One-off annual payment of £150 (saving £90 a year). You can cancel after 1 year.
|Sign up now!|
Choose which option you prefer from the drop down above and then click the yellow Subscribe button to pay via Paypal. If you don’t have a Paypal account and prefer to pay with a credit or debit card, I can invoice you for the annual amount (£180) and you can pay that way, just contact me to do this. Scroll down for FAQs.
“She has saved me money and my sanity – we no longer throw away loads of food and my children eat a more varied diet now that I only have to cook one meal a night.”
Designed to work for busy families who want to eat well
My award-winning recipes are written for all levels of ability, addressing the questions I’ve been asked during my 6 years of teaching busy families to cook in the UK and California. I’ll make it really easy for you to get around the shops, knowing that what you buy will be used. You’ll gain confidence, save money and your household will eat better.
- Stop cooking more than one meal a night and learn how to serve one meal for the whole family without drama.
- The meals are all based around unprocessed foods – loads of fruit and vegetables, whole grains and proteins.
- Each meal has simple instructions to explain how to make it suitable for vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free.
- Learn how to make the most of your time in the kitchen, how to store safely and the magic touches that turn your batch cooking into different meals the next time you use them
You’ll get all this to take the stress out of weekday cooking
When you sign up, you’ll get an introduction pack with my top 10 tips for dinners without drama, a guide to seasoning, freezing and storing food safely, a store cupboard guide, how to videos as well as a 15% discount on any classes you book with me.
Each month I’ll send you…
- Four weekly meal plans and shopping lists. Follow the plan rigidly or, as most people do, use it as a starting point and fiddle with it a bit to suit your needs. The weekly shopping list is by aisle so you can you use it to do online or real time shopping.
- A booklet with exclusive recipes for 20 meals to try each month The recipes are tried and tested and have ways of being switched around to suit chaotic mealtimes and a range of dietary needs. Each month the recipes will make the most of what is in season and will start to stock your freezer and fridge with building blocks. These recipes won’t appear on my website or elsewhere.
- A quick-to-watch video where I talk through the plan for the month, share some tips and show you techniques that will help you cook better.
The welcome pack and materials for your first month will be sent to you on on the day you sign up. I send these during office hours so if you sign up late in the evening, you’ll receive it the next morning. Then each month after that, you’ll receive an email on the first of the month with all that month’s materials in.
The first payment will be taken when you sign up. If you’re paying monthly, your monthly payment of £20 will come out on the date that you sign up – so if you sign up on 9th January, you’ll pay £20 each month on the 9th. You can cancel your monthly payment at any time.
If you’d like to switch to an annual subscription after your first month, you can just pay the difference of £130 for the the year. Any other questions, please contact me.
Sign up today
“I have learnt so much from Gemma, not just from her delicious recipes but also her philosophy of using up leftovers and cooking once, eating twice. I now have a freezer stocked with pots (all labelled with masking tape!) of meals I’ve made double of and will reheat and serve in a different way. I can now also look into my fridge and come up with ways to use leftover ingredients instead of throwing them away. She has definitely saved me money and my sanity – we no longer throw away loads of food and my children eat a more varied diet now that I only have to cook one meal a night.”
– Megan, self-employed mum of two.