Join the hundreds of families who save time and money, cut food waste and enjoy delicious dinners without drama
Each month you’ll get:
Four weekly meal plans and shopping lists
A booklet with exclusive recipes for 20 meals to try each month
A quick-to-watch video
Sign up today and get your first month free!
Monthly payment of £15 per month First payment will be taken one month after you sign up. You can cancel at any time.
One-off annual payment of £120 First payment will be taken one month after you sign up. You can cancel after 1 year.
“She has saved me money and my sanity – we no longer throw away loads of food and my children eat a more varied diet now that I only have to cook one meal a night.”
Designed to work for busy families who want to eat well
My award-winning recipes are written for all levels of ability, addressing the questions I’ve been asked during my 6 years of teaching busy families to cook in the UK and California. I’ll make it really easy for you to get around the shops, knowing that what you buy will be used. You’ll gain confidence, save money and your household will eat better.
- Stop cooking more than one meal a night and learn how to serve one meal for the whole family without drama.
- The meals are all based around unprocessed foods – loads of fruit and vegetables, whole grains and proteins.
- Each meal has simple instructions to explain how to make it suitable for vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free.
- Learn how to make the most of your time in the kitchen, how to store safely and the magic touches that turn your batch cooking into different meals the next time you use them
You’ll get all this to take the stress out of weekday cooking
When you sign up, you’ll get an introduction pack with my top 10 tips for dinners without drama, a guide to seasoning, freezing and storing food safely, a store cupboard guide, how to videos as well as a 15% discount on any classes you book with me.
Each month I’ll send you…
- Four weekly meal plans and shopping lists. Follow the plan rigidly or, as most people do, use it as a starting point and fiddle with it a bit to suit your needs. The weekly shopping list is by aisle so you can you use it to do online or real time shopping.
- A booklet with exclusive recipes for 20 meals to try each month The recipes are tried and tested and have ways of being switched around to suit chaotic mealtimes and a range of dietary needs. Each month the recipes will make the most of what is in season and will start to stock your freezer and fridge with building blocks. These recipes won’t appear on my website or elsewhere.
- A quick-to-watch video where I talk through the plan for the month, share some tips and show you techniques that will help you cook better.
Sign up today to get your free month
– Megan, self-employed mum of two.