Join the hundreds of families who save time and money, cut food waste and enjoy delicious dinners without drama
Each month you’ll get:
Four weekly meal plans and shopping lists
A booklet with exclusive recipes for 16 meals
Sign up today
Hit ‘Subscribe‘ to start a monthly payment of £15 per month. You can cancel at any time.
Hit ‘Buy Now‘ to make a one-off annual payment of £120.
Scroll down for FAQs.
“She has saved me money and my sanity – we no longer throw away loads of food and my children eat a more varied diet now that I only have to cook one meal a night.”
Designed to work for busy families who want to eat well
My award-winning recipes are written for all levels of ability, addressing the questions I’ve been asked during my 8 years of teaching busy families to cook in the UK and California. I’ll make it really easy for you to get around the shops, knowing that what you buy will be used. You’ll gain confidence, save money and your household will eat better.
- Stop cooking more than one meal a night and learn how to serve one meal for the whole family without drama.
- The meals are all based around unprocessed foods – loads of fruit and vegetables, whole grains and proteins.
- Each meal has simple instructions to explain how to make it suitable for vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free.
- Learn how to make the most of your time in the kitchen, how to store safely and the magic touches that turn your batch cooking into different meals the next time you use them
You’ll get all this to take the stress out of weekday cooking
When you sign up, you’ll get an introduction pack with my top 10 tips for dinners without drama, a guide to seasoning, freezing and storing food safely, a store cupboard guide, how to videos as well as a 15% discount on any classes you book with me.
Each month I’ll send you…
- Four weekly meal plans and shopping lists. Follow the plan rigidly or, as most people do, use it as a starting point and fiddle with it a bit to suit your needs. The weekly shopping list is by aisle so you can you use it to do online or real time shopping.
- A booklet with exclusive recipes for 16 meals to try each month The recipes are tried and tested and have ways of being switched around to suit chaotic mealtimes and a range of dietary needs. Each month the recipes will make the most of what is in season and will start to stock your freezer and fridge with building blocks. These recipes won’t appear on my website or elsewhere.
- How-to video where I talk through the plan for the month, share some tips and show you techniques that will help you cook better.
When will I get my materials?
The welcome pack and materials for your first month will be sent to you on on the day you sign up. I send these during office hours so if you sign up late in the evening, you’ll receive it the next morning. Then each month after that, you’ll receive an email with your new month’s materials in on the date of the month you signed up (so if you sign up on the 9th you’ll get your materials on the 9th of each month).
When will my payment be taken?
The first payment will be taken when you sign up. If you’re paying monthly, your monthly payment will come out on the date that you sign up – so if you sign up on 11th January, you’ll pay £15 each month on the 11th. You can cancel your monthly payment at any time.
Can I switch to an annual payment after I’ve started on a monthly payment?
Yes! If you’d like to switch to an annual subscription after your first month, you can just pay the difference of £105 for the the year.
Any other questions, please contact me.
Sign up today
Hit ‘subscribe’ to start a monthly payment of £15 per month. You can cancel at any time.
Hit ‘Buy Now’ to make a one-off annual payment of £120.
Don’t just take my word for it. Here’s what some of my lovely subscribers have said…
“It’s just so nice to not have to cook multiple meals all the time, and to have things that we all like or that we can rejig to suit everyone’s tastes or people eating at different times. This week we made the Goan curry and the whole family loved it. The baby even wanted seconds. The adults added extra chilli at the table as you suggested and it just worked so well.”
“I just want to tell you how much my husband and I are enjoying your meal plans. We don’t have any children and both work long hours so I wasn’t sure if it would be useful for us. I was wrong. It’s perfect! The recipes are so easy and quick to make even though the results seem like I should have been cooking for hours! I was a pretty confident cook but in a rut and getting lazy, shopping every day. I’ve learned so much from the lovely way you explain things and we’re saving a fortune too.”
“The deciding/planning/shopping hurdle was too high for us when it came to cooking so this is the perfect service. Since we’ve been using the plans and shopping lists we have eaten better than we have since we both lived with our mothers! We’re also using the recipes as part of our baby-led weaning with our son and he’s loving them too.”
“This has been a revelation for me and my family. After going back into the school run, juggling five after school clubs and two full time jobs, I for once didn’t have the ‘oh no what are we going to have for dinner tonight’ feeling – which always took me over the edge. The children have embraced the plan and have been involved in cooking and keen to try new things. Thank you Gemma for making our home more calm, delicious and organized. Oh and for saving us at least £30 a week on food shopping.”